Monday 12 May 2014

Inky Mandala Messing



I tried to create a sort of link between my Fibonacci film and the mandala clips by exploiting the freedom of movement in the ink pixilation. It nearly worked. With a background of ink experiment footage it might have looked a bit better, I think it's a bit rough as it is here though. I do really like the way the light from behind shone through my mandala cut outs though and that the ink could be seen spreading beneath them. It's messy but could be quite pretty with layers of colour. Unfortunately, this linking section wasn't needed in the end anyway as my other footage didn't work well with the green screen effect (think I needed to use a stronger colour to take out), so my mandala pixilation films couldn't really be edited together smoothly. Sad Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment