Wednesday 7 May 2014

Fibonacci Music

I knew vaguely that the fibonacci series related to music, for example that the keys of piano are in the series. 



I wanted to find some music for my animation which had been written with the fibonacci series in mind, so that hopefully the music would compliment the images on another level. In my search I found this TEDtalk about the power of the sequence within music. I might use something similar to this simple percussive music in my film, although I do like the power of the maths within chord progressions and harmonies so I might go for something with a bit more depth to it. It would be brilliant if the music I chose ended on a point like this video, but I think my timings would have had to be planned out earlier to match the music rather than finding music to match my video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment